|Linen adds a nice texture as shown above|
|The above roman shade is a nice alternative to roller blinds|
Other options for window treatments:
A decorative fabric valance allows you to “hide” blinds (photo above)
Woven blinds add texture to the room, (photo below)
The feedback we hear is that it’s nearly impossible to raise all blinds to the exact same height, We fought with it for 30 minutes for a photo shoot! Also, when raised blinds still block about the 15″ to 17″ of the sky & trees.
- The blinds block our view, even when we open them they block about 17″ right at eye level.
- It’s almost impossible to get a room full of blinds raised to the same height!!
- They cause a “closed in feeling” almost claustraphobic!
- They made the room feel dark, they block lots more light than I anticipated.
- The natural organic linens look “softened” the room.
- It’s nice that when we open the sheers, we don’t block ANY of the view
- I like the light filtering & privacy
- The room feels cozy now, with more of a “finished” look
|sheers go with any style
When sheers are open they do not block any view or daylight (right photo)