1) With a new table and chairs!
We avoided a "matching set" we found the chairs at once source, and the table was a one of a kind from refurbished wood.
2) A new window valance!
3) Colorful pottery, plants and accessories!
Ask yourself the following questions:
1) Is the room functional, but just feels dated?
2) Do I want to sink more money into the structure? OR would I prefer spending money on items I can take with me and don't have to worry about recouping expenses during resale?
3) Could I try a few quick fix updates first? Then, if not satisfied proceed with a major remodel?
Updating a kitchen can be a daunting task if it's a major remodel - an interior designer can help you with creating budgets and goals. They can also make recommendations regarding which updates you can recoup during resale. It's wise to consider what % a kitchen remodel will consume of your overall budget for the entire home. Questions? Call us today 336-209-3087. Comments? we love to hear your thoughts!