Thursday, February 17, 2011
Six important tips for replacing kitchen cabinets. Visit these tips from Greensboro, NC.
2) Ask yourself - Is there architectural appeal? Where can we vary the height & depth?
3) Consider upgrading the interiors, example, do you want tray drawers in the cabinets?
4) Select a finish you won't tired of. Avoid a dated look.
5) Look through magazines & our portfolio. You'll learn what look you come back to.
6) If you have wood floors, painted cabinets can be a nice contrast.
For photos from Greensboro kitchens, Click here to view the kitchen section of our web site for more great tips.
Save your Saturdays for fun in the sun! Before you run all over Greensboro to kitchen cabinet stores, come up with a gameplan, it will save you time and money.